就用一点时间来写吧。反正怎么也是完不成该做的东西。
一开学就有culture shock,实在也是惊讶了。小一刚进学校,简直就是一群动物。一点也不懂事,极度自私,打断课堂,完全无视老师的存在。。种种之劣迹真让人发指。为什么其他老师就有很棒的经历呢?是我不够好吗?这三四天的经历完全可以让我时刻意识到自己的软弱无能,意识到自己的糟糕,祷告了好像也不太有裨益。要恒切祷告啊。。。
小五的学生昨天有两个很讨厌的一直在打断和搅乱,今天开始整个班有点躁动,估计很快就变成骑到老师头上。实在不喜欢凶人, 可是这样子的状况,哪个不凶的人可以搞定啊。唉。连最有经验的老师都这样讲了
18 Apr
I call it Weaving maid because I still had the thought of becoming a clothes designer. However, the thought may change sometimes. I sway and do not think I wish to become one. However the name is also suitable for a life weaver isn't it. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Recently I feel rather down. Why my spirit is so low and full of sin. I just felt God is not pleased with me maybe. Is it because the Ma Ke Lou is not running any more? It is really hard to resume again. Once it is stopped. Only tears and sorry. I believe God can do bigger things. Recently a lot of black things around me. Sometimes it is my husband, he really like being trapped by devil. Not having good temper and also very mean. Not spiritual at all. I wish he can be nurtured in a good fellowship but still he refuse to go to one. I am not sure why Seng Kang Methodist give me a bad impression but I just cannot bear with it for long i think. I felt bad when...
评论
发表评论